Singapore Airlines has the following opportunity for a motivated individual
to join our dynamic sales team in the Brisbane sales office.
Sales Executive (Permanent Full-time Position)
Reporting to the Sales Manager Queensland, the successful
candidate will be responsible for,
- Identifying and implementing strategies to generate sales to meet
- Sourcing new business opportunities (corporate, groups/MICE,leisure) and converting leads into sales.
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new accounts (Corporate customers and travel trade).
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline.
- Preparing regular reports on market activities and initiatives to enhance the Company’s position in the market.
- Representing the Company at seminars, conferences, product launches, trade and public expos.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following,
• Strong commercial acumen with proven business development skills
within corporate travel procurement or travel industry or both.
• Sound industry knowledge.
• Proficiency in PC skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and
• Excellent time management.
• Superior negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
• Willingness to travel within QLD, interstate and overseas.
• Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
• A current driver’s license and own car.
Experience within the travel industry with a business development
background would be an advantage.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application by 5pm Monday,
23 March 2015 to Michael Kirkby, Sales Manager QLD via
email@example.com or by mail to GPO Box 49 Brisbane QLD
Only suitable candidates will be accorded an interview. All applications will
be treated in strict confidence.