Emirates is seeking a dynamic, dedicated and result driven professional to join our Brisbane Sales team.
• Manage the growth of assigned agencies/corporate accounts by executing sales activity and identifying new revenue opportunities.
• Set strategic plans to ensure revenue target achievement and carry out regular formal account reviews.
• Establish contact and develop relationships and agreements with new agencies/corporate prospects.
• Gather market intelligence, monitor industry developments and competitor activity.
• Deliver product education and training sessions to agency and corporate partners. Attend consumer events and Trade Shows.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Sound professional sales and client relationship experience, preferably within the Airline or Travel Industry
• Prior experience in managing large corporate customers and leading negotiations highly desirable.
• Proven ability to drive incremental revenue.
• Strong communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Previous CRM and PRISM experience required
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Must possess a valid local driver’s licence.
For further details and online application process, please visit our website emiratesgroupcareers.com, quoting job reference number – 150002DN.
Applications close on 13 November, 2015. Telephone and postal applications will not be considered.