Singapore Airlines has the following opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic sales team in the Sydney sales office.
Sales Executive (Permanent Full-time Position)
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Development and implementation of strategies to achieve revenue targets
• Sourcing new business opportunities (Corporate, Groups, MICE) and conversion of leads into sales
• Relationship management of key accounts (Corporate and Trade)
• Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
• Completion of reports on market activities
• Representing the Company at seminars, conferences and product launches
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
• Current Sales experience with sound airline / industry knowledge
• Strong commercial acumen
• Creative solution based thinker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong service ethic, confident, well presented with good time management skills
• Proficiency in PC skills
• Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
• A current driver’s license and own car.
Experience within the airline / travel industry with a business development background would be an advantage.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application by 5pm Friday, 30 October 2015 to Scott Darlow, Sales Development Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Locked Bag A3008, Sydney South, NSW, 1235
Only suitable candidates will be accorded an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.