Singapore Airlines, one of the world’s most respected travel brands, currently has the following opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Sydney sales team.
(Temporary full time maternity leave relief position)
Reporting to the Agency Sales Manager NSW, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Sourcing new business opportunities and converting leads into sales
- Developing and managing relationships with key trade partners
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Completing reports on market activities
- Representing the Company at seminars, conferences, product launches, trade and public expos
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Current sales experience with sound airline / industry knowledge
- Results driven and strong commercial acumen
- A business development background within the airline / travel industry will be an advantage.
- Proactive with excellent communication skills and professional deportment
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Proficient PC skills
- Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
- A current driver’s license and own car
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application by 5pm Wednesday, 24 August 2016
to Michael Kirkby, Agency Sales Manager via email to: Amanda_Hui@singaporeair.com.sg
or by post to: Locked Bag A3008, Sydney South NSW 1235.
Only suitable candidates will be accorded an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.