Salary from 65K + super + incentives
The world of online travel sales is changing the way we as consumers book almost everything these days. Whether it’s car hire, a restaurant bookings or a full blown international tour, there are ways of booking these products online and having tickets in hand within 24 hours with the click of a few buttons.
In saying this, the hotel sector is no stranger to online bookings and it popularity is significantly increasing.
Due this boom, we are seeking an experienced sales managers to apply for this role that have strong networks in the Australian hotel sector to add to the growing portfolio of properties already listed on the website of our client.
- Securing new properties to expand the portfolio
- Building of long term relationships with hotel partners
- Utilising your existing network, particularly in revenue management
- Identifying USP’s to be discussed with potential clients
- Looking at market trends and uncovering new distribution channels
- Proven sales record with a focus on closing sales
- Sales success in both short and long term sales cycles
- Strong knowledge of the Australian Hotel market
- Experience in online sales a definite advantage
If you’ve been looking for the right sales role that allows you to deal with the hotel market, this opportunity will be the role for you.
An appointment for this position must be made quickly so don’t delay in send your resume with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9597.
Reference Number: 9597