Singapore Airlines is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and skilled professional in the role of Secretary to State Manager of NSW & ACT. This is a full-time position and has responsibility for administrative tasks and related documentation covering the Sales, Ticketing and Airport Offices of Sydney and Canberra.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound proficiency in all Office PC applications.
- Strong analytical skills with budgetary experience.
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strong service ethic & excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of travel industry codes and practices.
Australian Citizenship, permanent residency status or appropriate work visa is required.
Written applications with CV should be addressed to Greg McJarrow, Manager NSW/ACT and forwarded to Lyn_Larsen@singaporeair.com.sg
Applications close Monday, 29 February 2016.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.