From 75K + super + incentives
As a Senior Account Manager for this Corporate Travel Company as the heading suggests you are more than just an Account Manager.
The benefits for working for this company are;
- Excellent Salary
- Great location
- Actual opportunity for career progression
- Being part of a company and team that is continually recognised and rewarded for its vision, service & place in the market.
Being an Account Manager is only a small part of this deal. In short you will provide a proactive and value adding service to your clients through a variety of avenues from understanding business trends, competitor activity, sourcing and negotiating the best deals to maintain, establish and develop customer relationships.
If you are a team player, passionate about developing yourself & your role in the company, have incredible negotiating and organisational skill and most of all your every thought is flooded by initiative then you will no doubt have what it takes to be a Senior Account Manager.
In addition to the “right attitude” you must have;
- A min of 2 yrs Account Management experience in the Travel Industry
- Immaculate communication and presentation skills (after all you will be the face of the company)
- Previous TMC experience preferably servicing large accounts
- Be PC system and industry system savvy
If you like the sound of this fast paced, continually advancing role and a company where life is never dull then please call or email your resume for a ‘confidential’ chat and more information.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9587.
Reference Number: 9587