Our client is a well established niche travel supplier and due to growth in the business, the need to grow the accounts team is here. You’ll be responsible for the overall financial management of this company whilst also managing a small team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- General ledger
- Review and improvement of current procedures
- Research and implementation of new accounting software
- Staff management: Accounts payable / receivable
- Quarterly BAS and end of year accounting
- A CA or CPA is essential
- Previous staff management experience
- A background in the travel industry is mandatory
- Knowledge of TRAM and MYOB is a bonus
Interviews will be taking place immediately so please send your applications through for consideration today.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 97531.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 97531