- Renowned hospitality group with a portfolio of high profile venues.
- Gastro pub style cuisine that also cater for functions
- Excellent work life balance and remuneration package.
Located just out of the CBD this would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced chef who is looking for a progressive position within an established group. As Senior CDP you will act as a key support to both the Executive Chef and Sous Chef whilst leading junior chefs within the brigade.
The menu consists of traditional Gastro pub cuisine with a focus on quality and presentation.
To be successful in your application you will ideally possess.
- 2 to 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Experience working in events and a hotel environment
- Ability to assist in leading a team of chefs
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
To express your interest please email your resume in word format today as this role is for an immediate start. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please contact Peter on 9278 5100
Reference Number: PJ-SNRCDP