Due to internal team movement and continued expansion we seek to fill two exciting opportunities with passionate industry professionals. As an expert in your field you will be responsible for the end to end fulfilment of travel request across both Corporate and Leisure through to Groups.
If the thought of being off street, minimal walk-ins and working with a boutique team of Corporate and Corporate-Leisure specialists appeals to you then these may be the roles for you.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Posses a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- Present well during client meetings
- Good time management between Leisure and Corporate bookings
- Fantastic customer communication
- Understanding of GDS & Front/back-office travel systems
- Sound fares & ticketing experience – Amadeus being highly desirable
- Good communication & interpersonal skills – written and oral
- Demonstrable team player whom works well under pressure
- Strong organisational & planning skills with high attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously & self manage workloads
- Willingness to accept change & contribute constructively to it
- Proven problem solving & win/win industry issues resolution
- Desirable to have worked within a mid to large sized travel team
- Well travelled
Applicants should include a cover letter detailing how your experience meets the skills criteria, along with your resume.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters – we will contact our preferred partners direct should the need arise.
Reference Number: Corporate Consultant