Working with this award winning team you will have superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to relate to the seasoned high end traveller. Personal travel experience to 5 star destinations and activities in Australia and overseas is essential for this role.
To be considered for this role you will have previously worked in a similar area of the travel consulting field; You will work well with a mature professional yet friendly team and possess excellent product knowledge of destinations and airfares and ticketing.
• Superior CRS skills, preferably Sabre & Tramada however, happy to consider others.
• Minimum 5 years exposure to high end travel market
• Excellent Fares and Ticketing knowledge
• Personal travel experience to Europe and USA and high end destinations
• Excellent product knowledge of tours and cruising
If this sounds like the step for you then confidently send your resume which will be dealt with the highest of confidentiality.
To be considered you must be an Australian Permanent resident with a minimum of 5 years working in a retail travel agency in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cristina Gines on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9652.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9652