You will be responsible for creating, producing and delivering marketing material to the market place. Creativity and the ability to come up with fresh new concepts will be the key to this role the ability to establish rapport and manage high level relationships with industry partners is essential
To be considered for this role you’ll require:
- Previous travel related marketing experience (Min 2 years in a similar role)
- Expert knowledge above and below the line
- The ability to be flexible in an evolving market
- Very high level written communication skills
- Able to work with both internal and external parties
- Experience working on campaigns from conception to post evaluation
- Equal strength in digital and print campaigns
You will also need to possess a good knowledge of programs such as Photoshop, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word and web content management systems HTML / CRM. You will need to be creative and proactive in this fast paced environment. Any knowledge of cruising will be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9695.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9695