This is a well-established retail travel office in Sydney’s CBD. They are looking to expand their team, and grow their travel family. The store has a great location, lots of walk-in customers, as well as repeat business.
The Job Role
As a Travel Consultant, you will be assisting a mix of corporate and leisure clients with their travel needs. You will be the expert on sourcing destination advice and the best fares.
Your key responsibilities will be to quote and book domestic and international travel itineraries, and provide expert advice on products and industry trends.
- Previous retail travel consulting experience
- Extensive experience using a CRS
- Proven experience in exceeding sales targets in a travel company
- A friendly, professional manner, and enthusiasm for the tourism industry
- Competitive base salary and lucrative incentive scheme
- Great team environment
- Opportunity to work across leisure and corporate
- No weekends or late nights – Get your work/life balance back!
Immediate Start, APPLY TODAY