- Join an innovative International Cultural Tour Company who continues to lead the way
- We are a small professional team who support each other assisting with travel requirements for existing and referral clients joining our unique tours
This is a role for someone who recognises customer service and attention to detail as a priority and is highly motivated.
The following attributes are ESSENTIAL
- a sound knowledge of Galileo
- excellent fares and ticketing knowledge
- excellent time-management, ability to handle multiple projects, and work independently to strict deadlines in a methodical manner
- well-travelled with strong destination knowledge
- need to be articulate and have excellent spoken and written ENGLISH skills.
It is a bonus if you have an interest in foreign cultures, history, architecture and art.
Excellent package & benefits with a bonus scheme.
Hours: Monday – Friday.
Send your resume including a statement addressing the selection criteria to email email@example.com