You will own the Social Media strategy, create inventive and exciting social media campaigns and be the driving force behind the execution of social media to ensure this is a social business.
You will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Producing high quality content.
- Keeping up to date with trends and emerging platforms & technology.
- Developing Social Media strategy.
- Increasing traffic and engagement across social media channels and websites.
- Monitoring all social media communication and responding to commentary.
Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Percolate, Google Analytics & Hootsuite or any other platforms will be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9752.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9752