- Research and qualify targeted accounts, analyses client needs and opportunities. Manage relationships with prospect clients – This includes lead generation and effective use of the Client Relationship Management database – CRM
- Work with the Global and Regional Teams on tenders as required. Identify local AU new business with up-sell opportunities for Regional and Global accounts
- CRM – ensure updated Monthly in order to track progress of tenders, re-bids, accounts won and lost for the production of the Monthly Sales Report. Manage Audits as required and ensure ongoing focus on Data Accuracy.
- Develop solutions between CWT/ other products and services and client needs
- Prepare and present client proposals. Present detailed value proposition and financial benefits; call on other areas of the company as needed for support of higher level discussions
- Completion of Client RFI, RFP and RFT responses.
- Represent CWT at industry functions and events
- Deliver value added consulting/ business analysis
- Identify and overcome obstacles encountered in the sales process. Provide written clarification documents as required
- Ensure smooth delivery/implementation of initial products and services and ensuring a smooth transition of the client to Program Management/ TTS / Finance and Support Services
- Use all CWT tools (Program Management, reporting, technology, proposal, pricing etc) to ensure complete coverage of issues and tasks in processes
- Represent CWT at key industry Trade Shows and functions
- Complete and submit Weekly Sales Report
- Attend one-on-one and monthly sales meetings with the Head of Sales
- Identify and participate in sales process improvement project
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- Ideally comes from the travel industry with 5-7 years of B2B sales experience
- Expereince of working in a structured sales environment and a track record of achievment of sales results
- Self motivated and good organisation skills
- Well Presented and mature attitude
Experience at writing business proposals and good presentation skills.
Reference Number: 34904