A vacancy exists for a Support Analyst with our Commercial division of Helloworld Limited.
Located in North Sydney the purpose of this role is to support the function of Business Analytics and reporting of the Helloworld Group business units. The role involves maintaining a portfolio of both internal and supplier’s data across a range of performance metrics, generating periodic reports, performing ad hoc analysis and contributing to business projects.
• Data processing and database maintenance
• Maintain and update periodic reports
• Preparing presentations for both internal and external uses
• Coordinate results and update progress on sales and marketing initiatives
• Assist ad hoc requests as required
Essential Criteria and Experience:
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
• Capability to manipulate large and complex data set
• Experience in develop reporting and dealing with complex business models
• Proven analytical skills to distil the most appropriate performance insight
• Qualification in an analytical discipline would be an advantage
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Well organised with a high attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Handle confidential and business critical information
• Self-motivated and ability to work effectively in team environment
• Customer focused
• Ability to meet Company values and standards
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com by close of business Friday, 13 November 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.