We love what we do in this changing world of technology after all its technology that is driving the future so would you like to be part of that?
As a team we enjoy what we do and share in the success of eachother and we are passionate about the support we provide to our clients so if you enjoy travel and you like problem solving then we would love to hear from you.
We will train you to be the best and we are a company that promotes from within as we value our team.
We are small enough to care but large enough to make a difference.
Here is a chance to combine your love of travel with your love of technology.
tramada® is Australia’s most widely used travel agency operating system. We are leading providers of technology to the travel industry, delivering innovative operational and reporting solutions for our clients in Australia & New Zealand.
We are seeking a Support Specialist to provide customer support for our product range including tramada®, tramada® connect BI and booking engine integrations. This is an ideal role if you are driven by providing solutions, are customer focused, enjoy working with technology and are an effective communicator.
- Delivering standards of excellence in customer service and attention to detail
- Being the first point of contact for customers requiring product support through self-logged and phone contacts
- Strong problem solving skills to resolve the problem at first point of contact when possible
- Adhering to quality standards, processes and SLA’s
- Contributing to and maintaining the knowledge base
- Escalation of queries to Level 2 that require further analysis
- Accurately maintain contact logging using JIRA
- Liaising with customers, other support specialists including Level 2, Support Manager and internal departments to resolve issues
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with active listening skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving skills using mid office or similar
- Travel Industry / Travel Agency experience or 12 months experience in a similar role or if you have not worked in technology but have the travel industry experience and are great at problem solving or siimply want to work in technology we would like to hear from you
Preferred Skills / Knowledge
- Back office system experience
- Demonstrated experience in accounting / bookkeeping principles (preferably in Travel Agency practices)
- Experience in using or supporting Business Intelligence Reporting
- GDS Experience
- Exposure to OBE’s (Online Booking Engines)
- Completion of an HDAA / HDI certified course or similar advantageous
- If you have none of these but have the passion then please apply
To apply, please send a covering letter and C.V.