Due to continued business expansion this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, come join our highly decorated Sydney Corporate and Events Management team.
As the senior Corporate Travel BDM, you will be responsible for business growth, maintaining relationships and developing sustainable opportunities across all aspects of the business, from Corporate through to Events & Group travel. You will have a sense of fun, good initiative and drive complimented by travel & product knowledge.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify business opportunities, listen to prospective clients needs to achieve, create and deliver a tailored solution that secures new business opportunities.
- Offer new clients peace of mind by working through all of their detailed requirements, logistics and possibilities from the tender process through to client implementation.
- Regularly connect with leads to identify business opportunities in-line with your objectives.
- Maintain an active funnel of engagement adopting CRM methodologies and principles.
- Negotiate client rates with suppliers by leveraging our worldwide supplier buying power.
- Offer clients a highly engaged and stress free experience.
For the successful candidate a highly competitive package is being offered, plus benefits, in-line with depth of experience.
Applicants should apply direct to email@example.com including a cover letter and resume, please detail how your experience meets the skills criteria.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Recruiters – we will contact our preferred partners direct should the need arise.
Job applications close 25 July, 2015