Have you reached your peak in your current consulting role and are now wanting a new challenge that comes with further opportunity? Phil Hoffmann Travel, ten times national winner of Best Travel Agency, is seeking a Team Leader to join our team. If you would like to be a part of our dynamic and award winning team read on.
At Phil Hoffmann Travel we’re known for our strong work ethic and superior customer service standards, but there’s so much more….
– a family environment
– a workplace committed to ongoing training
– the opportunity to take part in a variety of travel experiences
– support from your colleagues
– sharing your knowledge with genuine clients
– the opportunity for growth and advancement
– employee Wellbeing program
The Team Leader will be responsible for their own individual sales budget and will provide support to management, including assistance with team development.
The following criteria is desirable:
– Minimum 3 years of Travel Consultant experience
– Sabre and SAM software experience preferred
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Proven record of sales in a retail travel environment
– Ability to build rapport with colleagues, clients and suppliers
– Confident and highly motivated
– Previous coaching and/or management support experience
This position includes a negotiated salary based on experience and qualifications, individual and team based incentives, and full travel industry benefits. Only applicants who have the right to work in Australia and can clearly demonstrate the above criteria, are selected for an interview and will be contacted. Applications submitted by COB Friday 10th of July.