Due to internal team movements we have a rare opportunity; we seek an experienced hands on Team Leader or an industry professional preparing themselves to take the next step in their career – leadership. If the thought of being off street, minimal walk-ins and managing a boutique team of Corporate and Corporate-Leisure Consultants appeals to you then this may be the role for you.
You will be responsible for supervising all aspects of our Sydney Corporate Travel Management team’s fulfilment and end to end business flows. You will be an active participant supporting your team across all aspects of day to day service deliver while maintaining compliance to client service level agreements. You will drive strategies towards reaching and exceeding set KPI’s and motivate colleagues to so the same.
As branch Team Leader, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships across all aspects of our business partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Comfortable with leading employees to meet organisational expectations for productivity & quality
- Understand performance management principles; feedback through employee engagement
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop staff, overseeing new employee induction
- Understanding of GDS & front/back-office travel systems, Amadeus highly desirable
- Advanced fares & ticketing skills, self ticketing knowledge is a prerequisite
- Able to work autonomously while monitoring your teams workloads
- Strong organisational & planning skills with a high attention to detail
- Good communication & interpersonal skills – written and oral
- Demonstrable team player who works well under pressure
- Willingness to accept change & contribute constructively to it
- Proven problem solver with a win/win resolution mindset
- Desirable to have worked within a mid to large sized team
- An ambassador for business integrity
Applicants should apply with a cover letter and resume, please detail how your experience meets the skills criteria. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters – we will contact our preferred partners direct should the need arise.