This global travel company is looking for a new team leader for their Perth office. This company is constantly looking at ways to improve their service to their clients as well as keeping their staff in a happy environment.
As the Corporate Travel Team Manager you will provide leadership, guidance and direction to your team to ensure KPIs are met, procedures followed and processes are in place. You will ensure that a high-quality of service is offered and being implemented at all times.
Other duties will include:
- Initial and ongoing training of your team including development
- Organising staff rosters and completing performance appraisals
- Working closely with high value clients
- Managing and resolving any operational issues
- Taking overflow of calls if required
- Working with the Account Managers to Implement strategies for improving service and saving costs
Corporate Travel Manager skills required:
- Previous Manager or Team Leader experience within the travel industry
- Experience using CRS and ticketing
- Passion for leading people and coaching
- Salary: Depending on experience – up to $80,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday – no weekends
- The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be the best in corporate travel.
Reference Number: 39669