A full time permanent position exists in our Melbourne Ticket Office with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will preferably have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience with an airline or travel agency at international level
- Completion of Fares & Ticketing I and II
- Good knowledge of airline fares and ticketing procedures
- Strong service attitude and good communications skills
- GDS experience – particularly Amadeus would be highly advantageous
- PC literate with Internet knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
An attractive remuneration package, which includes the starting salary of $47,937 p.a. and travel benefits, will be offered to the right candidate.
Written applications by close of business 21 July 2015 to: Ticket Office Supervisor, Singapore Airlines, Level 8, 31 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000 or email: Carol_Assaad@singaporeair.com.sg
Please note that only short listed applicants will be invited for interviews.