This well known wholesale travel company has a gap in their administration and ticketing department. You will be working within a small ticketing team so it is all hands on deck. Your job has a variety of tasks including airline ticketing, refunds, printing documentation and daily reporting.
As a Ticketing Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities including:
- Answering calls from travel agents for enquires around their clients’ documentation
- Using an inhouse system to issue tickets and itinerary documentation
- Be an all rounder, attending to general office duties
To apply for this Ticketing position you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to booking or issuing airline tickets using a CRS
- An understanding of International fare rulings
- Experience in reading fare rulings
- Ability to work under pressure, and have a strong attention to detail with a positive attitude
This is a long established travel wholesaler which will look great on your resume!
Reference Number: 39463