This travel office, a mix of home and office based consultants, are looking to fill a rare gap in their team. This is a boutique residential office, in a great location with beautiful views!
The Job Role
As a Tramada Support Consultant in this small, but highly experienced team you will work closely with the Managing Director. No two days will be the same as your role will be a combination of administration and accounting tasks.
You duties as a Tramada Support Consultant will include:
- Daily office support including banking, making payments and file reconciliation
- Offering exceptional customer service to new and repeat clientele
To be successful as a Tramada Support Consultant you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Recent experience as a travel consultant within Australia
- Knowledge and experience working with the finance side of travel
- Working knowledge of a Galileo and Tramada NextGen
On offer is the opportunity to work in a small home based office, an attractive salary package and the view to diversify from the average travel consulting role!
Reference Number: 39850