As Travel Agent Support, your role is to ensure all customers of this large travel organisation are happy and satisfied. Your aim will be to retain their business and increase loyalty.
Part of your role will be to investigate and resolve any issues brought to your attention. You will make decisions on compensation and communicate clearly and effectively via phone and email with all involved parties. You will also assist with reservations when required.
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have:
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to communicate clearly with a range of internal and external customers
- Experience in a customer relations role, ideally within the travel industry
- Strong ability to solve problems and think outside the box
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Empathy, tact and a sound sense of judgement
- Excellent salary and bonuses on offer commensurate with experience
- No weekend work
- New office, located close to transport
If this sounds like you APPLY ONLINE TODAY. Alternatively contact Hayley on 02 8272 5400 or via email email@example.com quoting ref HF39462 for further details.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to us and we promise to follow it up. For any referrals that are successful we will thank you with an IPAD MINI…now who doesn’t want an IPAD MINI?!
Reference Number: HF39462J