This Corporate Travel organisation is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow their expanding client portfolio. This role will require you to strategically approach a large spectrum of clients across a range of corporate markets.
The Job Role
You will work very closely with the Company Director to grow the business portfolio and contribute to growth within company.
You will also be responsible for:
- Strategically targetting new clients
- Securing new business leads
- Conducting client meetings and tendering for business
- Managing existing accounts to ensure client retention
- Attending conferences and trade shows to build client relationships
- Negotiating with key suppliers on behalf of the client
To apply for this Business Development role it is essential that you have:
- Recent travel business development experience from a Corporate TMC, Airline, Hotel or Technology Supplier
- Exposure to tendering for new business
- Have a passion for sales and existing business development relationships
This corporate travel organisation will offer a generous salary package, great working environment and excellent benefits.
Reference Number: 39397