Our well respected and very busy travel agency is seeking a number of experienced Travel Consultants to join our team to coordinate all leisure arrangements for our membership base. You will book both domestic and well as International destinations, Airfares, hotels and cruising. Attractive salary on offer with an uncapped incentive scheme. Additional staff benefits are available on completion of a probation period.
Your role will involve:
- Providing an exceptional customer service to our members working within our travel shop or call centre.
- Booking cruising, flights, accommodation and land product for our member base
- Processing all bookings from start to finishing including quoting, booking and documentation utilising a new bespoke user-friendly booking engine.
The Skills we are looking for :
- Minimum 2 years current experience working as a travel consultant in Australia
- Good working knowledge of Sabre
- Experience of and ability to work towards challenging KPI’s and sales targets
- Team focus
- Ability to “close the sale”