We are seeking an experienced leisure travel consultant that wouldn’t mind a little bit of corporate. You will be familiar with 4*-5* travel products and have a personable manner to be able to nurture the loyal clients.
Team player, with a sense of humour and be able to work well within a small team!
- Creating bespoke and luxury travel itineraries for VIP corporate and leisure clientele
- Be the client’s immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end
- Building and maintaining external travel partner relationships
- Go the ‘Extra Mile’
- Corporate travel consulting experience OR strong retail experience in the travel industry
- Proven ability to exceed targets, up sell and assess the needs of clients
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient on Galileo or any other GDS
- Excellent product and destination knowledge
You will receive an excellent package dependent on experience plus incentives and superannuation.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with Monday to Friday working hours, excellent salary package , beautiful location close to the city and fantastic travel team – that like to work hard and celebrate success!
Please send your resume through to email@example.com, or follow the instructions to APPLY NOW
Reference Number: MB17511