- Unique & interesting clients
- Boutique and privately owned travel agency
- Part-time and no commuting to the CBD
Boutique travel agency located on the Redcliffe Peninsula pride themselves on their high level of customer service and are now seeking a like-minded travel professional to join their well-established office.
You can expect to be dealing with packaged/tailor-made itineraries along with package holidays for domestic and international travel arrangements for repeat and referral clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced consultant with a
passion for travel with…
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer facing role selling domestic, international and cruise products with a proven track record of achieving sales targets with strong attention to detail
- up-to-date product and brand knowledge to prepare personalised and sometimes complex itineraries.
- demonstrated ability to develop and maintain quality client relationships via email, face-to-face and phone.
- a sound knowledge of travel booking systems essential (Galileo preferred) and proficiency operating computers; Travelog an advantage.
- preferably, an existing client base and experience uploading to social media but not essential.
On offer is a competitive base salary depending on experience, along with incentives and travel concessions. Must be able to work a rotating Saturday roster.
For further information, please contact Margaret Goody on 0418 794 479 or just submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29 January 2016.