This well-established corporate travel office has a gap in their current travel reservations team. Due to new business coming on board we are looking for an experienced travel consultant to assist with VIC based clients booking international and domestic travel for their business needs.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Assisting your allocated corporate portfolio in all their travel requirements
- Booking International and domestic airfares and hotels
- Keeping up to date with the best travel products to promote to your clients
To be successful for this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Recent travel consulting experience
- Experience on working on a CRS for reservations and ticketing
- Excellent airfares knowledge
- Salary depends on experience
- Hours are Monday to Friday only
- Interviews are scheduling ASAP
- Always something happening in the office : Work related: training, product updates, coaching and Non-work related: social nights, cake bakes, internal competitions.
Reference Number: 38625