Great salary package, including quarterly bonus program, 5 weeks annual leave
The Travel Consultant delivers exceptional services assisting customers with customized travel arrangements including: Cruises, Hotels, Flights, and Vacation Packages (at least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries). We have an 18 month contract position available. Build loyalty by ensuring consistent service around the world in a way that makes each traveller feel special.
The Travel Consultant accomplishes this through:
• Utilizing historical and new information to deliver high standard service
• Representing the company-wide interests when meeting with travel vendors.
• Creating a supportive environment, assisting concierge peers in building their travel destination and product knowledge
• Keeping up to date and informed of all travel industry trends and changes.
• Planning and booking all details of travel
• Counselling clients on efficient routes, advising on passport and visa requirements and other related useful advices
* Working hours: rotating roster between the hours of 11am – 11pm
- An outstanding customer service focus
- Minimum 5 years of related experience within the retail, luxury travel industry (leisure preferred, corporate accepted)
- Solid international fares knowledge & Galileo proficiency
- Proven ability to create domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation
- Preferred but not mandatory FIT building experience, deep destination knowledge, and diverse cruise line and package provider knowledge.
- Ability to work both independently and within a dynamic team
- Multi-tasks abilities – respond to multiple requests via incoming phone calls or emails
- Possess a positive attitude and excel at maintaining excellent relations with all stakeholders
- Excellent phone manners and written communication style
- Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele (Japanese, Mandarin & Cantonese skill advantageous)
Reference Number: LC201505TC