We are looking for an an experienced all rounder to join our team.
You will be working as part of a team dealing with overseas travel mostly to Europe, USA, Canada and South America. Experience in dealing with domestic products within Australia will be highly regarded.
You will be responsible for handling a variety of bookings from beginning to end.
You need excellent product knowledge and personal travel experience in Australia and overseas. Knowledge of cruising and river cruising products will be of high importance.
The majority of your work is done via email so excellent written English skills and grammar is required. Experience in quote preparation is essential.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in retail travel in Australia.
To be successful in the role you will have:
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service in person, by phone and by email
• An understanding of the premium and luxury lifestyle and the expectations of a Premium Traveller
• Strong knowledge of premium product including hotels, cruising and tours
• Strong geographical, destination and travel knowledge
• Skills in GDS and Travel systems
• Fares and Ticketing knowledge – including round the world and complex fares
• Results driven
• Exceptional communication skills
• An understanding of global travel trends and a desire to constantly refresh your knowledge
• Confidence, accuracy, flexibility and ownership are all desired attributes