American Express Premium Travel is recruiting experienced Travel Consultants who have demonstrated the power of using knowledge, skills and passion to deliver extraordinary customer service. Your customers have unlimited budgets, so you will be creating journeys that are the envy of travel consultants worldwide…the skies the limit!
The American Express mission is to be world’s most respected service brand.
As a Premium Travel Consultant at American Express you will demonstrate strong communication and system skills, be an expert in destinations and possess the ability to create amazing travel experiences for our super premium Card members.
Destination knowledge will be the key to your success. The ability to learn quickly will enable you to open up a world of travel solutions for your Card member, and your time management skills and ability to prioritise will ensure that the interaction our Card members experience is easy and memorable.
Critical to your success:
• Between 1 to 5 years experience in the Travel industry
• Strong GDS and Travel systems knowledge, preferably SABRE
• Fares and ticketing knowledge – including round the world and complex fares
• Strong geographical, destination and travel knowledge
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service by phone and email
We offer a supportive, dynamic and professional environment that fosters diversity and we value our people.