Combine your love of sport with your love of travel in a dream job
- Join a small, fun, energetic and passionate team who love what they do
- Be paid well for your hard work with an attractive salary & uncapped earnings
- You will get a chance to represent our company attending exciting events
Keith Prowse Travel (KPT) are passionate about providing our clients sports and entertainment travel packages to national and international sporting & special interest events such as; Formula 1, Melbourne Cup, Australian Open, Hong Kong 7’s & Chelsea Flower Show, just to name a few.
Working with a small passionate team of experienced young professionals, this is a varied role requiring travel sales and logistics, inbound and outbound calling, client and supplier liaison, quoting & managing bookings and invoicing packages.
If you have travel reservations call centre/ retail travel experience this could be your dream job and we offer great career, growth and leadership opportunities for successful applicants.
If you have a dynamic and positive attitude, fantastic customer service skills and sales and or travel industry knowledge we would love to hear from you. Most importantly you should love all things sports and have a good understanding of national and international sporting events.
The successful applicant ideally will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in travel reservations, customer service or relevant qualifications.
- A love and knowledge of sport.
- A professional attitude and be very well presented.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent computer skills including strong Microsoft office abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in travel reservation systems such as Amadeus would be desirable
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of our growing niche travel company in an exciting specialised sector of the industry!
To apply for this position please send through your cover letter and resume for consideration. Applications received without cover letters will not be considered. Due to a high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.