Our ideal candidate will be available for a full time travel consulting role for groups & direct travellers to ski resorts around the world. A part time position would be considered for the ideal candidate.
The successful candidate will have strong sales experience within the travel industry along with personal ski or travel experience. This is a customer service, sales focussed role.
You will work closely with a team of Snow Specialists and report directly to the section team leader & General Manager. Snowscene is a family owned and operated business, since 1984 – join the family business today and be part of an exciting office with our very own ski store.
- Minimum 2-3 years Travel Industry experience – wholesale or retail, groups, events management, experience in a ski resort.
- Sales driven with a history of achieving sales targets & KPIS
- Customer Service focussed with outstanding communication skills
- Strong Initiative, problem solving skills & work independently within a small business – self motivated
- GDS experience preferred, not essential
Salary is depended on experience + super with the potential for progression to opportunities within the business.
Applications can be sent to General Manager – Emily Warbrick, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be replied to within 14 days