Salary 65K + super
Our client is the latest addition in their field in the online retail Cruising sector of the travel industry. They are establishing their marketing department and are in need of a keen and enthusiastic Marketing Executive.
You will be responsible for creating, producing and delivering marketing material to the market place. Creativity and the ability to come up with fresh new concepts will be the key to this role and form the basis to designing & producing flyers, brochures and sales initiatives to the market.
To be considered for this role you’ll require:
- Previous travel related marketing experience (Min 2 years in a similar role)
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to be flexible in an evolving market
- Very high level written communication skills
- Able to work with both internal and external parties
- Experience working on campaigns from conception to post evaluation
You will also need to possess a good knowledge of programs such as Photoshop, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word and web content management systems HTML / CRM. You will need to be creative and proactive in this fast paced environment. Any knowledge of cruising will be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9611.
Reference Number: 9611