Salary 65K + super
Where would any Cruise company be without having amazing products to offer to their customers? If you love researching whats new and whats hot out in the cruise market and then know how to go and get it then read on.
This role is newly created within one of Australia’s newest cruise online retailers.
The role responsibilities include:
- Source and recommend itineraries to be packaged
- Work with supplier to gain exclusive products
- Product research, negotiation and contracting
- Product loading
- Promotions are communicated to staff
To qualify for this role you’ll need:
- 3 years in the travel / cruise industry
- A knowledge of cruise booking systems
- Understand commissions, margins, net rates and mark ups
- Previous experience packaging cruise & air product
- Strong time management and attention to detail
Being part of a new business, you’ll get the chance to shape the way the business grows and really gain some strong experience for your career ahead.
Plus if you happen live on the Northern Beaches, you’ll get to escape the daily travel to the CBD.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9612.
Reference Number: 9612