Home (anywhere in the UK) or office based (available in Manchester, London or Dubai)
Excellent basic salary, commission scheme, 25 days leave, flexible working & pension
Established 10 years ago, we’re now looking to welcome more Account Managers (this is what we are all call ourselves) to our professional team. Reporting to our General Manager, James Roberts (you can view James’ profile on Linkedin), you will manage a portfolio of dedicated clients within the travel industry.
There isn’t a normal day at Progressive, but typical duties will include the following (and you will be expected to use your own initiative to prioritise):
– Shortlisting & interviewing candidates for your portfolio of travel clients
– Searching numerous databases for passive candidates
– Writing job adverts that will appeal & attract candidates
– Approaching new clients that fit well with our beliefs
– Meeting clients so to gain a better understanding of their business and current recruitment
– Presenting CV’s to your clients via email
– Arranging interviews
– Preparing candidates at a time convenient for all
We believe we are successful at what we do as we have the following skills/attributes (and therefore welcome applicants who share these traits):
– Flexibility and contactable
– Personable and approachable
– Professional & reliable
– Hungry and driven by success
– Trustworthy & professional
– Knowledgeable (we’ve all worked in the travel industry)
In addition to the above, you must currently be working as an experienced travel recruitment consultant with a reputable consultancy.
To apply in confidence please click below.
Progressive Personnel is a leading international travel & hospitality recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates and South Africa.
Applicants must have the legal right to live & work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
Reference Number: TM648_144300896835783