The main job responsibilities include:
- Represent the Brand; maintain and improve relationships through regular client calls, presentations and communications;
- Identify new opportunities and take actions to strategically extend the network in both states;
- Attend key industry events, consumer expos and conferences;
- Escort agent educational trips as ‘key person’ representative for the company;
- Weekly reporting and active participation in sales meetings.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 years in a similar “on road” sales role with demonstrated sales achievements and a background in either retail travel or reservations, as well as:
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills to large groups
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines and targets
- Have flexibility to travel between WA and SA on alternate weeks.
If this sounds like your ideal next position then don’t miss out. Apply today.
To be considered for this role you must have Australian permanent residency plus worked in a similar role in Australia in the past 3 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cristina Gines on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9677sa.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9677sa