Strategic Business Development Manager – Hotels
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced business development professional to join a global technology company responsible driving revenue across the hotel sector across APAC.
Strategic Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for implementing hotel business development activities
- Identifying opportunities in the market to acquire new customers and work with the wider sales and account management teams to secure the business.
- You will be required to create a pipeline of target accounts and delivering tactical initiatives in order to achieve the revenue targets for the segment.
- Current client analysis providing additional solutions if required.
- This role will be a mixture of office and on the road as required.
What skills are we looking for?
- An experienced and accomplished business development manager with a proven track record of sales success.
- Experience working for a hotel, hotel partner or travel technology
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated and extremely driven
Salary depends on previous experience with a general bonus structure.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 028272 5400
- Quote Vacancy Ref MS41297