This successful global organisation’s is looking for an experienced travel consultant to join their team. Booking VIP travel and lifestyle arrangements for repeat high end clients, the role will be a step away from generic travel consulting.
Duties as a VIP Travel Consultant will include:
- Servicing membership based clients travel request including quoting, invoicing and ticketing
- Providing concierge services such as booking dining arrangements, theatre and sport event tickets
- Offering exceptional customer service and destination knowledge to high end repeat clients
As a successful VIP Travel Consultant you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience as a travel consulting within Australia dealing with high end clients
- Working knowledge of a CRS (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Customer servicing driven wanting to go the extra mile for your clients
What else do you need to know?
- On offer is a generous salary package up to $60,000 including super
- Must be able to work a rotating roster that includes later nights and weekends
Reference Number: 40757