Do you have Tertiary Dipolma/Degree in IT or relevant experience?
Do you carry Strong skills in .NET Programming and Java script programming?
Are you creative and love designing web pages?
Then do apply for the Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited Web & Application Developer/Programmer
Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited is a joint venture organization which draws together the talents of Fiji Airways and the global expertise of a well-respected international partner to provide outsourcing contact centre and back-office services to both local and international clients. This Centre of Excellence has engaged state of the art technology to ensure the highest quality of customer service can be achieved and sustained into the future.
There is a unique opportunity to become part of this exciting new team and share in the success of this venture. PCFL hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of:
Web & Application Developer/Programmer
Reporting to the General Manager, This position will require to maintain and develop systems & websites. Streamline procedures & increase efficiencies for the Web Site, Intranet, Extranet, Call Centre, Social Media, Marketing Distribution and Database Management System with Marketing Distribution Systems including Fax, e-mail, links and interfaces to third party web and intranet sites.
This position will also lead the development and implementation of strategic workforce planning to drive and improve performance, identifying customer communication methodology and developing strategies to meet these demands. This role will also drive strategic business improvements and support the implementation of key deliverables
Key Responsible Areas:
· Take responsibility for the design, development, maintenance, upgrading and access of the company’s online web-sites and improve back office Systems.
· Work with, drive and develop applications which enhance customer experiences through the accuracy of information and where possible, the administration of online booking engines.
· Develop, maintain and upgrade websites and online and back end applications for clients of the Company.
· Together with management, ensure that all product information contained on the web-site is correct and that service standards and the special needs of client agents are met.
· Manage and improve electronic/email distribution (EDM) system
· Liaise with on-line corporate clients and suppliers
· Generate website and other systems reports
· Providing systems and operations intelligence to management.
· Monthly project update, web and product statistics report.
· Develop and implement reporting and tools to provide a structured framework and robust data for making decisions
· Manage the preparation of automated daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc Web Site and EDM reporting requirements
· Provide detailed analysis of performance data and centre statistics to identify trends and opportunities for efficiencies in performance and resource utilisation.
Qualification and Experience
· Tertiary Degree in IT or relevant experience.
· Strong skills in .NET Programming and Java script programming
· Strong understanding of CSS, XML and HTML
· Microsoft SQL competency
· Comprehensive knowledge of programming and IDE development environments including Visual Studio.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word/Excel/Power Point/Front Page etc
· Significant experience in Web Site Analysis
· Experience in development of key performance measurement tools
· Experience in project management
· Sound understanding of Contact Centre methodologies
· Strong reporting and analytical skills
· Familiarity with imaging / graphic design applications such as Photoshop
· Superior communication skills
· Experience in document management
All Applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience and phone contact should be forwarded no later than 30th June, 2015