Wholesale travel office that focuses on booking for travel agents only is looking for new staff asap. This company is focusing on ensuring the travel agents have all the relevant information to be able to sell worldwide travel packages to their customers.
THE JOB ROLE
• Book travel packages together with add-ons including airfares, pre/post accommodation and sightseeing
• Build a rapport with your preferred travel agent customers to ensure repeat bookings and ability to close the sale
• Constantly updating your knowledge on various destinations
• Recent experience working as a travel consultant in Australia
• A working knowledge of a CRS
• Be passionate about the travel industry and travelling
• Shifts will range from Monday to Sunday with a working week of 38 hours. Overtime will be paid for Saturdays and Sundays
• Great incentives on offer including ongoing famils.
Reference Number: 39526