WIN a unique locally hand-crafted gift from Longreach and special ‘Travel Agents Gift Pack’! A daily prize for the first person with both answers correct.
Whether you are looking for a family adventure, outdoors activities, quintessential Australian culture and history, or a quirky Outback event – Outback Queensland has it!
TO WIN: send your 2 x answers daily to Janis on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12 April 2021 – Day 1 questions:
1. Walkabout Creek Hotel is famous for who or what?
2. What Outback Queensland town is the furthest from the sea in Australia and famous for dinosaurs?
13 April 2021 – Day 2 questions:
1. Sir David Attenborough labelled this location as one of the top four most important fossil deposits in the world. What is it called?
2. Which 3 x States meet at Cameron Corner?
14 April 2021 – Day 3 questions:
1. What is the name of the life-sized skeletal replica of a Muttaburrasaurus found at the Flinders Discovery Centre in Hughenden?
2. Where can you see an address book made entirely of stones?
15 April 2021 – Day 4 questions:
1. Where would you find ‘Beautiful Betsy’ the WWII bomber?
2. Where can you see a large Indigenous serpent running across the Outback?
16 April 2021 – Day 5 questions:
1. In what town would you find The Big Rig?
2. What cute Australian native marsupial can be seen at a key tourist attraction in Charleville?