Expression of interest
Airnorth Australia’s leading regional Airline in northern Australia is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their commercial team in Darwin.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the RPT and Charter accounts of selected corporate and contract customers to ensure commitment to Airnorth’s growth and sustainability;
• Develop a portfolio of new and existing major accounts with the emphasis on developing new major accounts;
• Identify customer issues and requirements; crafting proposed solutions and establishing value, negotiate a product or service that ensures value for all stakeholders and meets personal and Company revenue targets;
• Manage tender based opportunities, including preparation or tender submissions and review of contracts and associated documentation.
We are looking for some who has;
• 4+ years of successful business development, sales and contract management experience;
• Tertiary qualification in Business Manager or related discipline;
• Experience in and understanding of the Aviation, Mining, Energy, Oil & Gas Industries;
• Experience working for a large corporate business with a broad range of clientele, services and products;
• Strong commercial acumen;
To apply for the role email: email@example.com or call Jess Ficarra 08 8920 4047