Celestyal Cruises – the preeminent cruise line serving the Greek Islands and Eastern Mediterranean, is looking for an autonomous and motivated Business Development Manager.
Based in Sydney, this full-time contract position will work with and report directly to the Regional Manager APAC.
– Develop and maintain Celestyal Cruise’s presence in the Australasian market
– Create business opportunities by identifying new prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
– Sell products by establishing contact and building relationships with new prospects
– Maintain relationships with clients by providing ongoing support, product training and guidance
– Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends
• Well-developed verbal and written communication
• Confident and articulate
• Create and host Webinars and Online Training
• Comprehensive experience in using Sales Force CRM system; or similar
• Must have competent business computer skills: including office, email and Facebook
• Able to construct fundamental Sales and Marketing plans
• Passion and self-motivation
– A Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or Business Development
– A minimum of 5 years Wholesale Travel Industry Sales related work experience
– Independent, with a passionate desire to exceed sales targets
– Requires flexibility with working hours – including weekends.
– Australian Resident, valid Passport and Australian Driver’s License
Competitive salary, car allowance, laptop computer and sales target incentive.
Please send applications – by 14 June 2019, to email@example.com