CLOSING DATE: 24 October 2019
We are recruiting for the role of Head of Marketing. Do you have extensive destination marketing experience, exceptional people management skills and the potential to hit the ground running?
Visit Sunshine Coast Ltd is the Regional Tourism Organisation responsible for promoting the ‘naturally refreshing’ Sunshine Coast to the world.
Are you an experienced Destination Marketing professional? Or perhaps you have come from an events, aviation, hotel or sports background where your leadership skills allowed you to manage a large team. You will have a consistent record of outstanding performance and results, and are focussed on positive outcomes with a drive for success.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing marketing support across the entire organisation and will provide a key advice role to the CEO, Senior Management, Digital Committee and the Board of Directors.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive marketing plan in line with the overall strategic direction of the organisation. You will also be responsible for the delivery of all tactical and brand campaigns, overseeing all digital marketing activity, leading cooperative marketing campaigns and management of marketing staff.
If you are an experienced, motivated and passionate marketing professional with sound leadership capabilities, we would love to hear from you!
Do you have what it takes?
- Extensive people management skills
- Extensive experience in a similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Proven experience in digital marketing including web, EDM and social media
- Proven experience in managing cooperative and tactical marketing
- Knowledge of the tourism industry
- Proven experience liaising with customers, clients, stakeholders and partners in a positive and influential manner
- Ability to handle a large workload
- Proven ability to meet budget and KPI targets
- Degree or diploma qualified to deliver the role