Industry Account Manager (BNE x 1)
Malaysia Airlines has a long and proud history of taking Malaysian Hospitality to the world. We are an airline that is passionate about our customers and trade partners, putting them at the forefront of everything we do. To support our future growth, we are seeking individuals with passion, commitment to excellence, ambition and a drive to succeed.
The role of the Industry Account Manager is to focus on growing and developing existing customer portfolios while also generating new business. In both roles, you are responsible for profitability as well as reaching defined sales targets, maximizing account revenue and negotiating and maintaining contractual agreements with MH trade partners. The ideal candidates should demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set to constantly seek new ways to develop revenue through partnership and identify new market opportunities.
• Increase MH revenue and market share as defined in the business plans of each of our national accounts in your nominated territory
• Gather and analyse internal and external information in order to provide reliable reporting to the Australia & New Zealand leadership team
• Coordinates and follows up on sales programs, strategy and initiative with a result analysis after implementation
• Targets accounts based on potential, likely profitability and probability of success and prioritize time on the opportunities to maximize results
• Relevant degree in the civil aviation field, marketing or business administration
• Minimum 3 years (IAM) or 5 years (NAM) experience in airline Sales and/or Key Account Management
• Strong business development and account management skills, with corporate experience being highly desirable
• Entrepreneurial / commercial mind-set using innovative and creative approaches to optimize solutions
• High level of self-motivation, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Well-developed time management, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
• Willing to travel both domestically and internationally as and when required
Applications Close at 6pm, Sunday 11 March 2018. If you wish to apply send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malaysia Airlines thanks all applicants, however, only those qualified will be screened and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.