National Account Managers (SYD x 3 / AKL x 1)
Malaysia Airlines has a long and proud history of taking Malaysian Hospitality to the world. We are an airline that is passionate about our customers and trade partners, putting them at the forefront of everything we do. To support our future growth, we are seeking individuals with passion, commitment to excellence, ambition and a drive to succeed.
The role of the National Account Managers is to focus on growing and developing existing customer portfolios while also generating new business. In both roles, you are responsible for profitability as well as reaching defined sales targets, maximizing account revenue and negotiating and maintaining contractual agreements with MH trade partners. The ideal candidates should demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set to constantly seek new ways to develop revenue through partnership and identify new market opportunities.
• Plan, implement, monitor and assume responsibility for all necessary measures that secure the success of MH business arrangements in an assigned portfolio
• Be involved in strategic account planning to generate revenue and market-share growth and opportunities to meet profitability targets
• Understand market trends and identify new business potential for MH Group (Malaysia Airlines, MASwings & Firefly)
• Build trusted, strategic relationships within your portfolio, develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges and add value to our trade partners’ business by proposing the optimal MH commercial solution
• Measure level of satisfaction with MH current products and services to provide feedback to the production units, together with suggesting solutions for improvement of the product or pricing offering
• Relevant degree in the civil aviation field, marketing or business administration
• Minimum 3 years (IAM) or 5 years (NAM) experience in airline Sales and/or Key Account Management
• Strong business development and account management skills, with corporate experience being highly desirable
• Entrepreneurial / commercial mind-set using innovative and creative approaches to optimize solutions
• High level of self-motivation, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Well-developed time management, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
• Willing to travel both domestically and internationally as and when required
Applications Close at 6pm, Sunday 11 March 2018. If you wish to apply send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Malaysia Airlines thanks all applicants, however, only those qualified will be screened and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.